Get in Touch! We’re looking for brand Influencers of every size! Let us know if you’re interested in the Erimish line of jewelry.
The Contract Period
The influencer will be in contract for a period of 3 months. If things work out for both, we will extend the terms for a longer period of time that both parties agree on.
What’s Involved As An Influencer -
- Having an active social media presence, primarily on Facebook and Instagram account.
- Actively participating and posting on Facebook and/or Instagram.Minimum of 1 purchase per month during your term so that you are promoting active items that we offer.
- Genuine love, support, and enthusiasm for the products and brand shown in comments on Instagram.
- Actively promoting Erimish through targeted hashtags.
- We expect engagement on our social media accounts to boost algorithms. A minimum of (3) engagements a week is expected - this is equal but not limited to, liking the post and leaving comments of more than 5 words. This includes, but is not limited to, Instagram, Main Facebook Page, TikTok and any other social media outlets. The more the better.
Please note this is crucial in ensuring that our posts are being seen. This is one of the foundational elements to make our program a success.
- We request that influencers promote the brand on their own social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook) through photography wearing/advertising Erimish items twice a month or once every 2 weeks.
These photos should be clear and free from clutter as much as possible. Photos should also display bracelets clearly.
We will be meticulous of the quality of photos we receive. You do not need to be a professional photographer, however we expect photos to be clear, clutter free and the bracelets/bracelet detail clearly visible.
For example : Design should not be hidden by other items and should be good quality, please reference current photos listed on our social media. We want the nature of our photos to have the same quality and esthetic throughout.
If the design cannot be fully viewed - we will ask for the photos to be retaken. NATURAL LIGHT only, please. We will add filters if necessary to provide cohesion on our website. Photos shared outside of requirements may have filters, however please ensure that they are not providing color distortion to the bracelets.
- Any photos sent will become property of Erimish and may be used as we see fit for the brand. Erimish reserves the right to use any and all photographs on all social media accounts, websites, and all advertisements.
- Promotes and shares company posts such as promotions and product drops.
- Actively promotes Erimish for all relatable ISO posts in closed or public groups.
- A 50% off team code to be used on all items purchased. All items purchased with this discount must be promoted. If we find you are abusing the discount without promoting the items, your contract will be forfeited.
- A 15% off unique coupon code for family, friends, and your followers for the duration of the term. We will track all sales brought in via this link.
- Lots of love, support, and appreciation
- Exposure on Erimish social media outlets
We have the right to withdraw you from the contract at anytime, without question if we find you are not abiding to all the terms and conditions. If there is a situation that arises that may temporarily make you unable to meet rep requirements, it must be communicated to your team lead. If nothing is communicated and expectations are not being met, we will end your rep term early. It's as simple as reaching out, saying you'll be quiet for a week or so and that's all we need to know. We expect communication from our team without us having to chase for it.
There is nothing personal if your term ends early, we trust you won't take it that way. Our primary focus of this program is to focus on our business and marketing strategy. We do not feel this program will work if this program is not fulfilled to its entirety. We understand that this program may not be suitable for everyone, and we respect any influencer's decision to terminate early due to personal conflicts.
To be an Erimish influencer you must agree to this NDA (non-disclosure agreement), stating you will not use Erimish’s marketing strategies or program details to implement in your personal business or any comparable business affiliation. You agree not to disclose business related information with others, either by sharing or selling. Violating this NDA means that legal action may be pursued against you.